Terms and Conditions
By ordering a Boomstick, LLC product you acknowledge you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Firearms are potentially dangerous and should be handled only by sane, responsible persons who have received and adhere to proper training in their safe handling and use.
- You, the consumer, assume any and all risk associated with the purchase and use of all Boomstick, LLC products.
- It is ALWAYS your responsibility to inspect the holster and firearm to ensure they are clear of any obstructions or foreign objects prior to holstering the handgun, each and every time the firearm is placed in the holster.
- Boomstick, LLC products are intended for use ONLY with stock firearms as configured by their original manufacturer. DO NOT use trigger shoes, trigger modifications, extended trigger safeties or any other accessory and/or modified firearm with Boomstick, LLC products under ANY circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to know the laws in your state and locality pertaining to any product you purchase.
- Boomstick, LLC and its subsidiaries make no further representation, express or implied, regarding any product featured in this internet site.
- Boomstick, LLC and its subsidiaries expressly disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Boomstick, LLC and its subsidiaries shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential lost revenue, lost profits, business interruption, and the like arising from the use of or related to any product purchased from this internet site.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
All Boomstick, LLC products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the purchase date. This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, intentional abuse or improper care of the product, or damage inflicted by a third party.
If you have a warranty request, please contact us. We believe strongly in our products and will do our best to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Upon inspection of the returned product, we will repair or replace it at our discretion. If we determine it is not feasible to repair or replace the damaged product, we may credit the original purchase price towards another product or refund it back to the original purchaser, at our sole discretion.
Lead Times and Order Fulfillment
While estimated lead times are provided on this website as a service to our customers, the times provided are only estimates and may be based on limited or incomplete information. The actual time from order placement to shipping of an order is dependent upon several factors including, but not limited to: production equipment issues, material issues, vendor delivery, weather, acts of God, etc.
In the event we determine the actual order fulfillment timeline will differ significantly from the estimates provided at the time of order, we will contact the customer with an updated lead-time.
Orders are generally completed in the order that they were received (“first-come, first-serve”). However, Boomstick, LLC reserves the right to fulfill orders in any order we deem necessary to provide the best service to all customers.
Payment and Deposits
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required on all orders. This deposit holds your place in the production queue and allows us to procure specialized materials, etc. as required to fulfill your order.
Prior to beginning construction on your order, we will contact you via the e-mail address provided to confirm you still want us to proceed with your order. If we do not receive a response within 10 business days, your order is placed to the bottom of the production queue. If we do not receive a response by the next time the order comes up for construction, the order will be cancelled.
Once construction is ready to begin on an order and we have received confirmation from the customer, the remaining 80% will be charged to the card on file. Once we receive confirmation that the charge has completed successfully, we will officially begin construction of your order. At that point, the order cannot be changed or cancelled.
Changes to Orders
Changes may be made to orders prior to construction beginning on an order. To request changes to an order, e-mail us at email@example.com with your order number, requested changes, and contact information. We will contact you by telephone to verify all changes.
Order Cancellation and Refunds
Orders may be cancelled until construction begins on an order (after receiving customer confirmation).
Due to Boomstick, LLC only requiring a non-refundable deposit, refunds will not normally be necessary for cancellations.
If payment of more than the deposit amount was made at the time of order, Boomstick, LLC will refund the difference of the amount paid and the 20% non-refundable deposit. Refunds will be made in the same method as the original payment was made – refund to the same credit card, cash, etc.
Boomstick, LLC offers free shipping on all orders within the United States using USPS Priority Mail. Orders will be shipped to the address specified when the order was placed. Changes to the shipping address can be made up until the time we ship it – If changes to the shipping address are required, please contact us as soon as possible.
Some exotic leathers cannot be shipped to California or other locales. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the legality of shipping exotic leathers to your location prior to ordering. If orders are placed with shipping to, or billing addresses from a location that is restricted, the order will be place on hold pending agreement with the customer to change to an alternate material. If an agreement cannot be reached, the order will be cancelled, and a refund will be issued as per our refund policy.
Last Updated: 9-10-19